Film & Photo Shoots
The Empire State Building receives requests to use its trademarked image in films and photo shoots throughout the year. We will consider requests that:
- Showcase ESB positively, respectfully and responsibly
- Feature ESB, and not just views/skyline shots from its Observatory
To request permission for filming or a photo session, please submit the following information:
- Film / production company
- Contact name, title
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Requested date and times (include set up and breakdown times)
- Project name and description, including the inclusion/usage of Empire State Building
- List equipment and crew number
- Include any special needs or requirements for the shoot
Based on the volume of requests, responses may take up to two weeks. Keep in mind that requests are subject to licensing and location fees and agreements. For specific questions about the spaces available for your project, contact Melanie Maasch, Director of Brand Development and Public Relations, at email@example.com or (212) 736-3100.
Note: We will review and try to accommodate last-minute requests, but cannot make guarantees due to the high number of requests and schedule.
Celebrity & Dignitary Visits
ESB offers celebrities and dignitaries exclusive access to the 103rd floor- the highest point in Manhattan.
Licensing & Partnerships
Discover the unique opportunity to license the trademarked Empire State Building or create a partnership with ESB and your organization.
Learn more about past events and opportunities to hold your next event here.