The following new measures are consistent with the CDC and local government guidelines:
Indoor Environmental Quality
As part of our $165 million renovation, we implemented the following new air quality measures:
- MERV 13 air filters
- State-of-the-art air purification improves air quality and reduces the risk of virus transmission*
- Fresh air ventilation
- System designed to provide clean air to over 1,600 hourly visitors
* AtmosAir proven in lab tests by Microchem Laboratory to neutralize 99.92% of Coronavirus.
WELL Health-Safety Rated
First commercial real estate portfolio in the U.S. to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating
Launched in June 2020, the WELL Health-Safety Rating is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for all new and existing building and space types and is focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols, emergency plans and stakeholder engagement strategies to help organizations prepare their spaces for re-entry in a post COVID-19 environment.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating measures five categories:
- cleaning and sanitization procedures
- emergency preparedness programs
- health service resources
- air and water quality management
- stakeholder engagement and communications
Visit The Heart of NYC
It’s New York’s can’t-miss experience. Book your ticket to the top today.